Monday, November 8, 2010

In the beginning...

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a lamentably single man in possession of no fortune whatsoever, must be in want of a life. 

- J. Winsby, author of Pride? Incredulous!

Yes, it is my goal, my attempt, my hope to parlay a fraction of the meandering musings which attack my conscious reality (and some of my subconscious fantasy, if you're lucky) to you, the multitudinous populus maximus.  Bah, who am I kidding?  I'll settle for the minimus.  Thanks to some free time, some inspiration from other blogger friends, and enough self-awareness to know I actually feel what I have to say may be meaningful or interesting or downright comical to someone out there, I will, from this day henceforth, endeavour to enlighten the masses with a consistent dose of Vitamin Me.

There you have it.  My mandate. 

I hope to see you here again real soon.

2 comments:

  1. Okey dokey, here I am. Entertain me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my doctor had mentioned that i should start taking vitamins. I wonder if Vitamin Jonathan counts. PS. Make sure you save enough free time to keep up with MY blog.

    ReplyDelete